Solidarity Farmer Achievements Details
Number of Cities: 4
Updates: As of 25 June 2021
Funds Raised in Nepal: USD 1035
Funds Raised Abroad: USD 3000
Community Kitchen: Collaboration with “Tato Bhat for COVID Patient” campaign feeding more than 200 plates each day to patient coming from outside Pokhara valley at Gandaki Hospital, a government hospital in Pokhara.
Farmers Network: Mobilized by THE BAZAAR, Firfirey Organics & Kheti platform
- Firfirey Organics Farm is hosting 4 solidarity farmers
KHETI is mobilizing its www.khetifood.com platform for engaging its customer base to donate funds for Solidarity Farmer campaign.
- Food For Life – started from 7 June 2021 – They are running “Meals for front liners” – Covid Food Relief” campaign
Farmers Network: Mobilized by Kheti platform
Solidarity Farmer: TBD
Collaboration with BlinkNow Foundation / Kopila Valley School that is coordinating our campaign in Surkhet.
- Tato-Bhat Campaign of Bibeksheel Shaja youth group in Surkhet – feeding the people at isolation center they are running
- Youth Support during Disaster Group – Serving food to needy on daily basis
Farmers Network: Mobilized by the PGS group led by Dipendra ji.
Solidarity Farmer: Dipendra ji – PGS group is hosting 2 solidarity farmers
- Volunteer Corps Nepal – Solidarity Farmer Campaign is supporting